Introducing the Yiganerjing Itch Cooling Face and Body Rounds
As both eczema-sufferers and parents of children with eczema, we know it can be challenging to find relief in those hard-to-reach places. Eczema affects everyone a little bit differently. Personally, I have eczema on the bottom of my feet. This means that it can sometimes be painful to even walk. Others have it in the knees, between the fingers, or behind the ears. It’s not always easy to apply a cream to these places. That’s why we developed our solution in the form of a wipe.
We really believe that the Yiganerjing Itch Cooling Face and Body Rounds are going to be a quintessential item to have in your relief toolkit. I use it every morning and it makes my routine much easier than using the cream alone. It’s also very quick and effortless to re-apply the solution in the middle of the day thanks to the product being a convenient disposable item in a pack of 50.
How We Developed It
First, we started with the base material. Would it be similar to a baby wipe or a facial wipe? We found that baby wipes to be far too thin to hold enough moisture. The challenge was finding the right type of applicator. We eventually landed on cotton rounds which are 100% cotton. People with eczema require hypoallergenic solutions, so 100% cotton was a necessity. Instead of simply standard cotton rounds, we designed ours with textured surface to hold even more fluid than a standard smooth cotton round. We use a thicker layered cotton that is more robust than your typical wipe. Lastly, we picked a round shape instead of a square since it was easier to apply in those hard-to-reach areas.
In terms of the formula itself, we started with our aloe spray and carefully tuned the ratios to 1) be absorbed easily into the cotton 2) have a high enough concentration of ingredients for maximum efficacy. The result is a highly moisturizing feeling from the cotton wipe. You won’t have to press too hard to get it to work. You should immediately have a cooling feeling that leaves a lasting hydrating sensation. It should be enough to soothe you all day, but you can easily re-apply if you have flare-ups.
We have a feeling that the product will be very useful. I personally use it daily to apply on those difficult spots that can’t easily be reached.
- Aloe Vera Juice which boosts hydration, absorbs quickly, and has the ability to protect and heal epithelial tissue, which is a layer of cells in the skin covering the body
- Witch Hazel which nourishes dry skin and alleviates itching
- Vitamin E Oil & Jojoba Oil, antioxidants to richly nourish and soothe skin, providing moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate
- Colloidal Oatmeal and Oat Extract which gently soothes and relaxes the skin, reducing inflammation and itchiness
- Honey for its excellent antibacterial properties
- Natural Essential Oils, a blend of Tea Tree Oil (natural and anti-fungal properties to nourish your roots) and Lavender Essential Oil (for its anti-inflammatory and physically calming properties)
How to use: Gently pat or wipe on face, neck, arms, and legs. Do this as often as desired (1 disposable cotton round per use; 50 ct). Pre-moistened. Free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS.
Caution: Specifically designed for external use and gentle enough for daily use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water. Use caution when applying around open wounds. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.