- Application: Applicable to skin sterilization and bacteriostasis.Like staphylococcus aureus (rotting aureus), candida albicans (fungus). Acute or chronic dermatitis, eczema, tinea manus (Hong Kong foot, fungal), body tinea (sweat stain), psoriasis, peeling, blister, bad feet, the feet itch, pruritus vulvae, hemorrhoids, mosquito bites, acne, prickly heat, itchy skin.
- User Guide: External use, apply right amount of this product to affected skin area, 2 to 3 times a day, in order to prevent recurrence, this herbal cream can be used again one to two weeks after symptoms disappear.
- Packing Included: 1 Herbal Medicine Cream
Eczema Honey is safe to use on your entire body and can be used for more than just eczema. Some other ways to use Eczema Honey include:
- For other skin conditions that cause itchy, inflamed, and dry skin
- To take off makeup with cotton pad or ball
- To use as lip balm
Don't know whats in it but wife and son both say it works.
You never shipped the product to me I will write a review in social media , faceBook twitter and news paper how you have changed the name and trick customers to purchase a product that you do not have I will call my credit card and have your company in a red list
This greatly speeds up healing in reddish dry skin patches or fungal flare ups on skin. For temporary relief of a skin condition. It is not a cure. It's expensive and takes forever to arrive unless you purchase a single tube with Prime Membership. But if it works, it's worth it.